I have been terrible about writing blog posts this year for many reasons that might sound like excuses. I launched my own publishing imprint, published my second novel, worked significantly on my third novel, prepared my first novel for republication under the new imprint, read 101 books as of December 8 and held down a full-time day job in addition to spending quality time with my family.
Instead of starting a narrative blog post, I thought I would share 101 random facts about myself to help my readers know me as a person a.k.a. a weird woman who sees all things through the eyes of a writer. These tidbits are in the order in which they came to my mind. I hope you enjoy reading.
- I made a wish on a shooting star when I was a teenager on a beach in Pensacola, Florida that eventually came true.
- I am a huge, and I mean HUGE Snoopy fan.
- I have more than 600 physical books in my home library. This does not include my husband’s or children’s books.
- My eyes are green with a navy ring around them.
- My first pet was a mixed breed dog I named Lucy.
- My favorite song is “Landslide” by Fleetwood Mac.